Fees & Limits
Last updated: September 05, 2017
TIPBx is not charging any transaction fees, monthly service fees or unloading and loading fees for its tipping services at this time. We want you to try our service without any worries.
We've been asked by our bank, our processor, our colleagues, and by other TIPBx account holders. "How much are the fees?" And, while you may feel inclined to send us a little bonus tip, rest assured, that your generosity is appreciated, and your continued use and sharing of the TIPBx app is all we need. Instead, please share the love with the people around you who have provided attentive, hard-working service to you. TIPBx hears about all of your generous efforts without collecting a fee for the service.
The TIPBx tipping transaction limits are currently set to the following:
- Maximum tip is $300 per day, in aggregate and individually. That means you can complete one tip for $300 or many tips that total $300 or less.
- Maximum tip is $3,000 per week, in aggregate. That means you can complete many tips that total $3,000 or less. The plain talk is that with your daily tipping limit currently at $300 you cannot reach this weekly limit.
- Maximum tip is $3,000 per month, in aggregate. That means you can complete many tips that total $3,000 or less.
TIPBx is starting its tipping service in limited areas and with a limited audience. While this slow roll of the service is occurring, the TIPBx load and unload limits are currently set to the following:
- [During this testing period] the maximum amount that you may add funds through a single load transaction or add funds in a single tip transaction from your card or bank account is: $20 per transaction.
- Minimum load is $5 per transaction, and maximum load is $300 per day, in aggregate.
- Minimum unload is $5 per instance, and maximum unload is $300 per day, in aggregate.
As you become a valued tipper and tipee with a mature transaction history, we will increase these limits.